“Lawyers on Duty: Coronavirus Diagnosis” is the Free Legal Hotline for Romanian Citizens
You ask, we answer with useful legal information in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
ZRVP launches the hotline Lawyers on Duty: Coronavirus Diagnosis, a free service created to offer each citizen access to legal information in relation to the legal issues this encounters in the context of coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. As of tomorrow, March 20, 2020, two attorneys at law shall be at the disposal of any interested person at the phone number 0374.00.22.22, from Monday to Friday, 11:00 – 13:00, during the state of emergency. The solution is adapted and adequate to the context, and this service may be accessed from anywhere, in accordance with the prevention measures recommended by the public authorities.
How does the service work?
- The phone number provided is a regular rate phone number, and the service is free of charge;
- The phone line is accessible during the state of emergency, in the time interval 11:00 -13:00, each day from Monday to Friday, when two attorneys at law dedicated exclusively to this project will answer the citizens’ calls;
- The ID of any caller and any confidential details regarding the discussed matter do not need to be disclosed;
- Any call shall last maximum 10 minutes so that we can answer to as many persons as possible;
- The only questions to be addressed will refer to legal matters related to/generated by the COVID-19 pandemic, any other legal issues being excluded.
- The provided information does not represent legal assistance and consultancy according to the Legal Profession Law no. 51/1995. The purpose of our hotline is the legal guidance of the citizens in the current context.
“The priority of us all is the health of our close ones, our own health and public health, as it is essential for all of us to comply with the measures ordered by the authorities and with all that the specialists advise us to limit the impact of this pandemic. ZRVP’s attorneys at law are making special efforts to continue their activity, in order to answer to the requests and needs of our clients even in this adverse context. We have found that, among the population, due to the multiple legal consequences generated by the impact of the pandemic, there is huge need for accurate legal information in various areas such as labor law, criminal law, limitation of citizens’ rights or instituting of special obligations under severe sanctions etc. In the current context, we consider that it is a moral obligation to place ourselves at the society’s disposal in a way in which an attorney at law can help, offering legal guidance to those persons who, for various reasons, do not benefit from qualified legal support. Even if out initiative adds only a drop in the ocean, we do believe that this can be necessary and useful help,” Dr. Cosmin Vasile, Managing Partner of ZRVP, declared.
Click here for information in Romanian.
Your ZRVP team