Cosmin Ursu joined the team in 2016 with a wealth of experience in cases involving misfeasance in office or in connection with the office, crimes regarding the capital market, privatization and public procurement, money laundering, crimes against life, requests for enforcement of European arrest warrants.
In the context of Romania’s accession to the EU and the transposition of the acquis communautaire into national legislation, he participated in several training sessions organized at European level in order to familiarize itself with the mechanisms of the European institutions (the Court of Justice of the European Union, the European Court of Justice Human Rights), including through visits to these institutions and interactions with colleagues from other Member States.
He is a member of the Forensic Association from Romania and the European Criminal Bar Association.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedural Law
Rising Star in White-Collar Crime
(The Legal 500 EMEA | 2023)
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, “Nicolae Titulescu”University, Bucharest | 2003
- MA in Fraud Investigation, “Alexandru I. Cuza” Police Academy, Bucharest | 2009
- MA in Security Studies and Information Analysis, Faculty of Sociology and Social Work, University of Bucharest | 2012
- Course “Conflict Management and Negotiation”, “Carol I” National Defense University, Bucharest | 2014
- National Association of Romanian Bars
- Bucharest Bar
- The Romanian Criminalists’ Association
- European Criminal Bar Association