Elena’s main focus is on civil and commercial disputes, frequently advising clients on enforcement proceedings and employment disputes. She regularly provides legal assistance to clients (mainly banks) in insolvency proceedings, currently handling a portfolio of over 50 case files.
Elena also advises clients in pre-litigation cases and has significant experience in conducting proceedings involving public authorities.
- Enforcement Disputes
- Civil and Commercial Disputes
- Real Estate
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- BA in Law, Collége Juridique Franco-Roumain d’Etudes Européenes de Bucharest, Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne | 2015
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2016
- LL.M in Private Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2017
- National Association of Romanian Bars
- European Law Students’ Association