Ionuț Chisăr specializes in criminal law, rendering legal assistance and representation in this area of practice both in prosecution proceedings and in the preliminary chamber and trial proceedings.
His area of practice includes a wide range of offences such as organized crime, malpractice offences, money laundering, corruption, energy offences, road safety, violent offences such as murder and manslaughter and offences in and related to business environment (embezzlement, fraud, abuse in office, fraud against the financial interest of the European Union, tax evasion and copyright infringements).
During his career as an attorney at law, he has been involved in complex projects, representing both defendants and injured parties, offering legal counseling and proposing defense strategies.
- Criminal Law
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2015
- MA in Criminal Sciences, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2016
- National Association of Romanian Bars
- European Criminal Bar Association
- European Fraud and Compliance Lawyers
- Romanian Association of Penal Sciences
“Introduction of Drugs into the Country for Personal Use – Controversial Issues”
Revista Dreptul, issue 8 ǀ 2018
“The Current Situation of the Main Amendments of the Criminal Code After the Recent Intervention of the Constitutional Court”
Juridice.ro ǀ 2018