Crenguta’s professional expertise focuses on real estate, providing general legal advice on urban development projects, construction (including FIDIC contracts), leasing and letting operations, as well as land acquisitions. She counsels international and domestic clients on diverse corporate housekeeping operations and commercial legal issues, as well as on various employment and regulatory matters.
Her practice covers also matters related to due diligence, development, drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements.
- Real Estate and Construction
- Commercial Contracts
- Employment & Regulatory
- Corporate Governance
- BA in European Legal Studies, Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne | 2009
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2010
- MA in Droit Européen et International des Affaires, Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne | 2010
- National Association of Romanian Bars