HR Department Contact
Join our growing, talented team
Whether you join as a lawyer, a recent graduate or in a professional staff & paralegal role, you will be joining a firm with a great reputation.
We welcome applications from all talented professionals and will consider each applicant on their individual merits.
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Associate to join our Consultancy team. Candidates should preferably have the following skills and experience:
- be a qualified lawyer with 3 to 7 years of experience in business law;
- expertise and track record in banking & finance and corporate & commercial. Experience in competition law is a plus;
- demonstrate intellectual rigor – the ability to analyze and provide ground-breaking solutions;
- proficient command of English is a must (a good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- excellent communication skills, including the ability to work in a team;
- have an interest in professional improvement and development;
- attention to details and ethics standards.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of our team, please send your CV & application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org / or upload your documents using the APPLY NOW button below, until the latest 07.05.2021, using the subject line: CONSULTANCY – Senior Associate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.