HR Department Contact
Join our growing, talented team
Whether you join as a lawyer, a recent graduate or in a professional staff & paralegal role, you will be joining a firm with a great reputation.
We welcome applications from all talented professionals and will consider each applicant on their individual merits.
We are currently looking to bring on board two talented litigators who are interested in working with our clients to deliver complex projects in the fields of construction, energy, capital markets, domestic and international arbitration.
Key skills, experience and attributes required for this opportunity include:
- Qualification as a lawyer with 3 to 5 years respectively 5 to 7 years of experience in dispute resolution.
- Expertise and track record in commercial litigation, construction, energy, capital markets, domestic and international arbitration.
- Proficient command of English is essential (a good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage).
- Strong time management & organizational skills with the capacity to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in working with a high level of responsibility and autonomy.
- Commercially astute with outstanding technical ability, including research, drafting and advocacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to work in a team.
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality and good work ethic.
- Desire to join a top-tier team with an international outlook and commercial mind-set.
The successful individuals will be reporting into a Partner who is vastly experienced in handling multi-jurisdiction disputes with a focus on high-value and complex international arbitrations in the energy, infrastructure, construction, and capital markets sectors.
We welcome applications from all talented professionals and will consider each applicant on their individual merits. If you would like to be part of our team, please send your CV & application letter to email@example.com / or upload your documents using the APPLY NOW button below, until the latest 18.06.2021, using the subject line: DISPUTE RESOLUTION –ASSOCIATES. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Associate to join our Consultancy team. Candidates should preferably have the following skills and experience:
- be a qualified lawyer with 3 to 5 years of experience in business law since passing the full qualification examination;
- expertise and track record in real estate transactions and due diligence operations;
- be a member of the Bucharest Bar;
- demonstrate intellectual rigor – the ability to analyze and provide ground-breaking solutions;
- proficient command of English is a must (knowledge of another foreign language is a plus);
- excellent communication skills, including the ability to work in a team;
- have an interest in professional improvement and development;
- attention to details and ethics standards.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of the team led by Mihai Bajenaru (partner), please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / or upload your documents using the APPLY NOW button below, until the latest 10.07.2021, using the subject line: REAL ESTATE– Senior Associate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.