HR Department Contact
Join our growing, talented team
Whether you join as a lawyer, a recent graduate or in a professional staff & paralegal role, you will be joining a firm with a great reputation.
We welcome applications from all talented professionals and will consider each applicant on their individual merits.
We are seeking to recruit an Associate to join our Consultancy team. Candidates should preferably have the following skills and experience:
- be a qualified lawyer with 3 to 5 years of experience in business law;
- expertise in corporate & commercial and relevant experience in banking & finance and / or in public procurement;
- demonstrate intellectual rigor – the ability to analyze and provide ground-breaking solutions;
- proficient command of English is a must (a good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- excellent communication skills, including the ability to work in a team;
- have an interest in professional improvement and development;
- attention to details and ethics standards.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of our team, please send your CV & application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org / or upload your documents using the APPLY NOW button below, until the latest 10.02.2023, using the subject line: CONSULTANCY – Associate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are seeking to recruit an associate to join our leading Litigation & Arbitration team. Candidates should preferably have the following skills and experience:
- be a qualified lawyer with 1-3 years of prior experience in litigation;
- thorough knowledge of civil law, administrative law, and corporate & commercial.
- fluency in written and spoken English;
- proactive attitude, well-organized, high level of attention to detail, willingness to improve skills, loves teamwork, professional growth mindset.
What we offer:
- interesting work on high-profile disputes in the most diversified and ample portfolio of litigations on the market, and exposure to international clients.
- opportunity to work with the best specialists and a great environment for driven young lawyers to succeed.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of our team, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com / or upload your documents using the APPLY NOW button below, until the latest 12.02.2023, using the subject line: LITIGATION / AD – Associate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.