Data protection and privacy issues impact on all business and industry sectors.
Compliance with the law and protecting individuals’ privacy is not just a legal issue. Failure to respect people’s privacy or ensure security of their data can severely damage a company’s brand and influence consumer buying decisions.
ZRVP covers the full range of data protection and privacy issues including: data security, employees, freedom of information, interception of communications, subject access, transactions, and marketing.
We advise our clients on the full range of data protection and privacy compliance issues applicable to their initiatives.
- Cookies and Cloud computing
- Data protection audits and training
- Data management and data loss
- Database creation, sharing and transfer
- Data processing and transfer agreements
- Employment processes
- GDPR – assessment, GDPR compliance strategy, GDPR maintenance and implementation
- Marketing-related data processing
- Representation in front of the Supervisory Authority
Our recent work includes assistance to:
- A leading Austrian real estate management company regarding the identification and collection of personal data categories and types, stored, used or transferred by Romanian companies according to their area of activity;
- A major insurance company in relation to reviewing the documentation regarding personal data processing;
- A telecommunications company regarding the drafting of a confidentiality agreement regarding personal data processing for the employees of the client, having in view the collection of such data from the beneficiaries of the goods / services provided by the client;
- An important sports and sports lifestyle products producer in relation to the revision of the privacy statement and the consent wording for the website to be implemented in Romania, in accordance with the Romanian legislation;
- A financial non-banking institution regarding the notification of the controller and / or processor status and drafting of the documentation related to personal data processing.