In a capital markets environment characterized by rapid change and innovation, our attorneys structure new securities and transactions for clients that enable them to meet their business goals. Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners advises capital markets clients on complex and cross-border offerings, relying on long term experience, in-depth understanding of the local market and industry-specific issues.
Our team of knowledgeable lawyers covers public offerings, company listing and delisting, takeovers and acquisitions on the capital market.
The services in this area of practice consist of legal assistance and representation throughout the entire project of preparing initial public offering, performing due diligence analysis and drafting extensive due diligence reports, participation in the negotiation of the underwriting agreements, general legal assistance in the issuers’ relation with the underwriters, as well as in all the aspects related to the applicability of and compliance with Romanian legal issues. At the same time, Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners assists numerous clients and listed companies in their relationship with the Bucharest Stock Exchange and the Romanian National Securities Commission.
- Debt capital markets
- Derivatives and financial products
- Equity capital markets
- Initial public offerings
- Private equity and mezzanine financing
- Private placements
- Public or private equity funds
- Secondary offerings
- Securities law and exchange compliance
- Securities regulation and enforcement
Examples of our work include:
- Assistance to a globally integrated aluminium Group regarding its SPO aimed at selling a 53% stake in Romania’s aluminium producer, this being one of the biggest private share sales ever conducted on the Bucharest Stock Exchange
- Assistance to a globally integrated aluminium Group in the cancellation procedure of the listing of its GDRs on the standard segment of the Official List and to trading on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market;
- IPO listing on the London Stock Exchange of a globally integrated Group, one of the top five largest producers worldwide on the aluminium market;