Adelina is specialized in civil and commercial litigation, with a focus on contentious administrative, public procurement and insolvency proceedings.
She has solid experience in complex projects involving fiscal duties disputes and insolvency disputes.
Adelina holds a LL.M in Public International Law and a MSc in Capital Markets.
- Civil Law
- Public Procurement
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2009
- BA in Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance and Banking, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest | 2008
- LL.M in Public International Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2010
- MSc in Capital Markets, Faculty of Finance and Banking, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest | 2010
- National Association of Romanian Bars