Alina Munteanu specializes in civil, commercial and administrative litigation. She is also dealing with various restructuring and insolvency matters.
Alina holds a LL.M in International and European Business Law from Collège Juridique Franco-Roumain D’Etudes Européennes (Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne) and a LL.M in International Arbitration from the University of Bucharest.
- Contentious-Administrative Law
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2012
- LL.M in International Arbitration, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2017
- LL.M in International and European Business Law, Collège Juridique Franco-Roumain D’Etudes Européennes (Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne) | 2018
National Association of Romanian Bars
“Damages not included in the enforceable title. Applicability of art. 628 para. 4 Civil procedural code if the main debit was entirely enforced”
Revista Universul Juridic | 7/2018
“Qualification of the way of attack in the litigation regarding claims for compensation for damages caused during the public procurement procedure, as well as on the execution, nullity, annulment, rescission, termination or unilateral denunciation of public procurements contracts”
Revista Dreptul no. 10 | 2018