Andreea specializes in commercial and civil disputes, with focus on insolvency disputes, contract law, real estate, expropriation, bill-of-exchange law and family law.
Andreea provides legal services to major national and international companies, such as financial banking institutions or leasing companies, and companies acting in areas such as renewable energy, automotive or construction.
Andreea is involved in projects related to the recovery of bad loans in insolvency proceedings, but also in enforcement proceedings, including those with cross-border elements or involving the execution of shares owned by individuals or companies. Andreea manages files on the insolvency of group companies, advising also on the legality of the reorganization plan or the identification of the optimal methods of recovery of the secured receivables.
- Banking & Finance
- Civil & Commercial Law
Rising Star in Restructuring & Insolvency
(The Legal 500 EMEA | 2023)
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2009
- MA in Criminology, Faculty of Law, “Nicolae Titulescu” University | 2010
- BA in Cadaster Engineering, Faculty of Land Reclamation and Environmental Engineering, University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine | 2010
- Graduate of the National Institute for the Training and Improvement of Lawyers | 2011
- National Association of Romanian Bars
Insolvency 2019, Chambers Global Practice Guide
Romania Chapter | 2019