Ioana has accumulated an experience of over 20 years in the tax field, out of which 11 years were spent within the tax department of a Romanian Big Four company.
Along her career, Ioana has assisted many clients for the purpose of identifying and implementing tax planning ideas meant to generate tax benefits and minimize tax exposures. The projects consisted of: tax reviews, preparation / review of transfer pricing files, due diligence, assistance for mergers and spin-offs, international tax structuring etc.
Ioana has also provided assistance to companies during tax audits, assistance in preparing contestations relating to tax disputes and has delivered trainings for clients regarding the interpretation and the application of direct and indirect taxes. She also acted as speaker in various tax trainings, seminars and conferences.
Ioana is member of relevant professional bodies such as the Romanian Chamber of Tax Consultants, the Romanian Chamber of Financial Auditors as well as the UK Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Tax Consulting
- BA in Economic Studies, The Academy of Economic Studies (ASE), Faculty of International Economic Relations (REI), Bucharest | 1998
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, Spiru Haret University, Bucharest | 2010
- Romanian Chamber of Tax Consultants
- Romanian Chamber of Financial Auditors
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK