Dr. Laura Retegan has over 12 years of professional experience in litigation, focusing on civil litigation, commercial and banking disputes, reorganization and insolvency.
Her area of expertise includes also a wide range of disputes with professionals, in the field of civil or corporate law, disputes arising from enforcement procedures, administrative contentious, as well as projects concerning the referral to the Court of Justice of the European Union by the preliminary ruling procedure.
Laura has a Ph.D. degree in Law, Thesis ”Debt Assignment – A Legal Means for the Dynamics of Obligations”, from the Faculty of Law, “Babeș-Bolyai” University.
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Banking Litigation
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Enforcement & Debt Recovery
- Certificat de Droit Transnational, La Faculte de Droit de l’Úniversite de Geneve | 2004
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj Napoca | 2005
- MA in Private Law Institutions, Faculty of Law, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj Napoca | 2006
- Certificat – Cours Avance Droit dÁuteur et Droits Connexes, Organisation Mondiale de la Propriete Intellectuelle, Academie de l’OMPI | 2007
- Certificat – Cours Avance de la Comerce Electrinique et Propriete Intellectuelle, Organisation Mondiale de la Propriete Intellectuelle, Academie de lÓMPI | 2008
- Doctor in Law, Thesis “Assignment of claim- the legal means of achieving the dynamics of the obligations”, Faculty of Law, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj Napoca | 2011
- National Association of Romanian Bars