- This site, www.zrvp.ro (“Site”) is created and operated by Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners a law partnership organized and functioning in accordance with the legislation regulating the exercise of the attorney profession, applicable in Romania, being registered and authorized by the Bucharest Bar Association.The use of the content of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By simply accessing this Site you have unconditionally agreed with the use terms and conditions mentioned below.Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners hereby reserves the right to change and complete the terms and conditions of use of this Site at any time. Such changes and/or completions shall come into force at the moment of their posting on this Site.
- This Site also contains legal data and information. Any such piece of information, contained by any type of material created or just provided by Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners and contained by or referred to by this Site shall be considered as exclusively having a general nature and an information purpose only, and this may not be, under any circumstances, considered legal advice.No piece of information whatsoever contained by this Site or to which this Site refers, and no accessing or receipt of such information by any person may be considered under any circumstances as representing a client-attorney relation between that person and Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners, or as imposing any obligation to Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners towards that person or towards third parties.Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners shall assume no liability for any consequence considered as caused or only relating to any action or inaction that may be determined by the interpretation as legal advice of any material contained by this Site.
- Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners holds intellectual property rights pertaining to all materials contained by this Site, including copyright, registered trademarks etc. Any person accessing this Site unconditionally undertakes not to copy, further publish, multiply or modify, transmit or distribute any part or the entire content of this Site in any way whatsoever.Notwithstanding the interdiction above, at any time, any user of this Site may print out a single hard copy of any part of this Site, solely for noncommercial and informational personal use, without this being allowed to change the content of the information thus copied, in any way.
- Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners shall by no means warrant the security and/or confidentiality of any piece of information transmitted by any electronic communication means to this Site or to the e-mail addresses of any Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners member. Also, the transmission of any type of electronic communications to the e-mail addresses or to other contacts of the attorneys or other members of Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners shall by no means create any client-attorney relation whatsoever and shall impose no obligation to Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners, including in what regards the content of any electronic communication received, in connection to which Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners shall assume no confidentiality obligation or no obligation whatsoever, as this may freely dispose of the content thereof in any way possible.
- Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners takes permanent efforts to ensure the good functioning and the maximum security of this Site. Still Zamfirescu Racoti Vasile & Partners shall undertake no obligation and shall warrant in no way that this Site shall be permanently operational and free of functional defects. Also, Zamfirescu Racoti Vasile & Partners shall not warrant in any way that the documents, files or any other data items contained by or related to this Site do not contain viruses and shall be in no way held liable for any present or future prejudice caused by or through this Site. Consequently, for its own protection, any user of this Site must use virus-checking software when using this Site.
- Zamfirescu Racoti Vasile & Partners, as well as any of its associates, collaborators or employees may not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any direct or indirect prejudice, of any type, resulted from the accessing or use of this Site or related in any way to the content of this Site.
- Any dispute or litigation case relating to the accessing, content or use of this Site shall be governed by the Romanian law, both in a material and in a procedural sense. The Romanian courts of law shall be the only courts of law authorized to settle any litigation case.