Andrei is an experienced dispute resolution lawyer focusing on complex commercial litigation and contentious administrative disputes, including public acquisitions, tax and competition law.
Furthermore, Andrei specializes in the settlement of court and pre-court matters, assisting clients in mitigating imminent litigation or amiably solving open court procedures.
Andrei has completed several postgraduate courses in Intellectual Property held by WIPO in association with the University of Bucharest (2006, 2007).
- Administrative Contentious
- Public Procurement
- Labor Disputes
- BA in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2005
- Postgraduate courses in intellectual property, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest | 2006
- Postgraduate courses in intellectual property, “Advanced Course on Electronic Commerce and Intellectual Property”, WIPO Worldwide Academy | 2006
- Postgraduate courses in intellectual property, “Advanced Course on Copyright and Related Rights”, WIPO Worldwide Academy | 2007
- National Association of Romanian Bars