About ESG in Finance and Procurement – Business Breakfast Hosted by ZRVP and Wolters Kluwer România
Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners (ZRVP) and Wolters Kluwer România host the event UNFOLDING ESG FOR SUSTAINABLE FINANCE AND PROCUREMENT, on Tuesday, 21 March 2023, at Hotel Marmorosch Bucharest, Vienna Room, starting at 9 am.
Authorities, capital market representatives and representatives from large companies and financial institutions will discuss ESG regulations and standards impacting green finance and procurement and share best practice examples from the organizations they represent.
Iuliana Feclistov, President, National Agency for Public Procurement
Adrian Tănase, CEO, Bucharest Stock Exchange
Iuliana Tiba, Global Corporate Pole, Director Environment Social and Positive Impact Financing, BRD Groupe Société Générale
Alexandru Chiriță, CEO Electrica
Mihaela Niță, Public Affairs Manager, Coca-Cola Romania
Alin Ion Izvoran, Project Manager ELENA Program, ADR South Muntenia
Ana-Maria Imbrea, Investor and Corporate Relations, ALRO at Vimetco ALRO Vice-President, Romanian Investor Relations Association (ARIR)
Andreea Gilicel, Financial Manager, Nofar Energy
Event moderators: Elena Iacob, Partner, and Adina Jivan, Managing Associate of Zamfirescu Racoți Vasile & Partners.
- Opportunities and challenges on the road to sustainability. No one size fits all.
- ESG – trends and applicable legal framework
- Understanding the scope and rules of ESG reporting and metrics in order to adapt the organizational strategy to the legal landscape in Romania
- Why is it beneficial to invest in sustainable initiatives?
- Lending as a tool to finance the transition to sustainable models
- Green finance and responsible investment
- Impact of ESG criteria on public and private procurement; what is green procurement?
- Transparency as a key principle of responsible communication and Greenwashing
- How can ESG reporting be audited?
- Best practice examples from business executives; how are ESG criteria and regulations implemented in the daily operations of the organizations they represent?
The conference addresses sustainability experts, business representatives and in-house counsel. Participation in the event is free of charge, subject to prior registration by 17 March 2023 and confirmation from the organizers.
ZRVP was named the best law firm in Europe in the ESG Initiatives – Environmental, Social, Governance category at The Lawyer European Awards in 2022. The pro bono project Colectiv was considered by the international jury as the initiative with the highest social impact carried out by a law firm in Europe.